ArmA 3: Operation Witchcraft
Operation Witchcraft is the clandestine effort to sway the future of Altis. NATO’s Fourth Generation Warfare Mandate (4GW) has authorized operations in Altis and Stratis to effect a Western-friendly election later this year in Kavala, where the vote is currently expected to be carried by a theocratic Muslim voting bloc. NATO operatives are currently working closely with FIA, a local militia organizing against the Islamists as the big election draws near.
The operation is typical of its kind:
- Bribing of politicians, businesses, security, and army high-ranking officials,
- Developing pro-coup/anti Muslim propaganda.
- Selling arms to opposing forces, gun running, smuggling.
- Capturing/assassinating high value targets.
- Computer hacking, surveilling and tracking of liabilities and assets.
Go here to read the full story.